Friday, January 19, 2007

Nothing to report.

except that a terribly sore back has been keeping me immobilised since last Monday.
I'm not sure how it happened but I'm quite sure it was while tidying up my hobbies room. This is a medium size room where I have a table, a couple of chairs, a small wardrobe (actually it is an antique in urgent need of repair), my sewing machine, two knitting baskets, and at least a dozen cardboard boxes of different sizes which contain anything from oil paints, brushes, tubes and bottles of various paints and colours, various instruments for almost every craft you can think of, as well as anything for which a can't find a collocation anywhere else in the house. This is where things disappear for months, years even, or forever. For this reason it is also known as the "lost and found room" and sometimes even the "haunted room". I suppose there's a room like this in almost every home.
So at the moment knitting is out of the question, but here are a few of things I knitted back in the 90's.




No comments: