Friday, May 2, 2008

A quick update.

Like I said in my previous post, more toys but this time they are knit..


..the pattern will be ready in one or two days.
Progress on Pink and Lacey's pattern:


so far so good. Nearly finished the mesh triangle which is obviously the easy part. We'll see about the lace border which I count to start possibly before the weekend.

Seems like we're heading for an early summer here in southern Italy. Days are warming up considerably and the garden....what can I say? It's glorious.

Iris,

daisies,


and you should see the roses! They are absolutely fantastic. I will take shots this weekend and post the photos on Monday.
See you all then!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Your knitted dolls are adorable! You seem to be whipping up your projects so fast ;)

Zia said...

It's good to know you've been getting into the crochet and knitting lately. When are we going to see a sweater? ;)

marie c. said...

I love the little toys! They are quite adorable. Congratulations!
Lovely flower pictures! A presto!