Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring flowers.

Almond...


Acacia......

Moonlight on the gulf...


So romantic!!

This is not so romantic...


It's my favourite lace weight wool and I have just discovered it's out of production!
I was so disappointed when the lady at the yarn store told me that I grabbed as much of it as I could...18 balls. I know there's other brands, but I have worked with this one and I find it perfect for lacy shawls. It's the one I used for the Kiri and the Fircone shawls (which btw is still a ufo!)


I have plans for these 18 balls.
I am already working on a project using the blue wool but I won't say what it is just in case I change my mind. You know the saying "it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind"? It fits me perfectly. So it will be a surprise.
This is on the needles at the moment


obviously another shawl (what, another one??)
What can I do, I just can't stop making them.

No comments: